I Want a Warm Australian Wool Doona® - Winter
- The Tontine I Want a Warm Australian Wool Doona® is an essential all natural bedding accessory for the bedroom. Featuring premium Australian Wool, which is filled to a super warm warmth rating for the coldest months. Covered in a beautiful natural cotton cover for breathability and freshness. Snuggle up in this super warm quilt after a long, cold day.
- Heavy weight
- Super warmth
- Winter season
- Natural cotton cover
- Australian wool fill
- Made in Australia from local and imported materials
- Dry clean onlyProduct Code: T7560-63Country: Designed in Australia. Made in Australia.
- Care Instructions
Tontine products are known for their comfort and durability, and taking care of your new Tontine bedding will ensure you and your family can enjoy the most comfortable sleeps you’ve ever had for the life of your pillow.
There are five steps to taking the best possible care of your Tontine bedding, which we’ve summarised and explained in more detail below.
The five steps are:
1. Washing Regularly (as advised method)
2. Drying Properly
5. Follow the detailed instructions on the care label here
- Shipping & Returns
- Free for all order over $100 or flat rate of $12.50 for all orders under $100
- Delivery between 2 - 7 business days from receipt of your order
- Flat rate of $15 for all orders
- Delivery between 2 - 3 business days from receipt of your order
(Delivery to certain rural areas may take longer)
We do not accept returns on change of mind or incorrect purchase, however we will exchnage or refund faulty product.